CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What to blog?

I was just checking out our blog again today. When I left it last night I was getting pretty tired and gave up on messing with anything else. I started thinking that I don't have much to blog because most people that I know are putting tons of pics up of their kids and what they do-and I don't have kids. So I'll do my best to put up some interesting stuff. First, I'll have to start taking more pictures of the things that we do, which means before I can do that I have to find the camera. I can't remember where I put it.

I have seen some pictures of our recent trip to Rally, but I haven't saved them to the computer yet. Speaking of these pictures-why is it that when you look the cutest, no one takes a picture of you and then when you look the worst there are tons of pictures! Ok, well I'm going to try to work on getting some pics up today.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Christy, don't you remember what Anita Renfroe said about every woman's ultimate wish before they die...to have ONE good picture of them! Your comment made me laugh! But yes, I'm sorry I didn't catch you ALL the times you were looking ADORABLE...but I think you look cute in the pics I got anyway!