CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

New schedule

So, we haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I'd just write a little something. I have to work tonight for the 5th night in a row-which I'm not used to doing and I don't like doing, but it's part of my new schedule. This new schedule allows me to have the same weekends off with Jamie and they are actually the same nights as he's been having. His job views weekends as FRI/SAT and mine have been SAT/SUN. Which when you're working nights FRI/SAT makes so much more sense!

So, I hate to complain about working the 5 days in a row, because I am so absolutely thankful that they have worked with me to get this special schedule worked out! I will just have to hang in there....I guess Jamie's worth it ;) Before this new schedule we never had any days off together except for by chance if Jamie had a Sunday night off on my weekend off. Anyways, we were lucky to have one night off together a month!

Nothing else is going on here in the Brunzell house....pretty boring, huh?

1 comments:

dvecc said...

One Day As A Lion. You need to check it out. Zach was always the talent in RAM. Viva Revolution!